BRAMM Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deathwatch - The Emperor Protects

+3
Azgoron
Niko
Wyn_Ryu
7 posters

Go down

Deathwatch - The Emperor Protects Empty Deathwatch - The Emperor Protects

Post by Wyn_Ryu 2012-04-02, 02:37

Hi,
I'm planning on running a Deathwatch game (perhaps on Thursday if Cailean chooses not to continue his Pathfinder game this year) this thread is to currently gauge interest and post week summaries and hints for the next session if the game runs. So who's interested in being a Space Marine?
Wyn_Ryu

Last edited by Wyn_Ryu on 2012-04-11, 01:20; edited 1 time in total
Wyn_Ryu
Wyn_Ryu

Back to top Go down

Deathwatch - The Emperor Protects Empty Re: Deathwatch - The Emperor Protects

Post by Niko 2012-04-02, 02:39

I will be joining.

Gonna play a Librarian, possibly Dark Angels.
Niko
Niko

http://start2play.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-04-02, 09:26

Alright whenever you are running it. Going Assault Marine, probably Blood Angels maybe.

Mark
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

https://bramms.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimwald 2012-04-04, 02:45

Will join depending on work.
Grimwald
Grimwald

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyn_Ryu 2012-04-05, 01:33

My current thinking on day/time for the game is to run it fortnightly on the mondays that BRAMMS board game meetings aren't running. Any thoughts/problems with that?
Wyn_Ryu
Wyn_Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodDiamond 2012-04-05, 06:06

Just a note: having read the constitution we've realised that boardgaming is supposed to run every week, so next term we'll be going with that: just a warning, this term is un-affected
BloodDiamond
BloodDiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko 2012-04-09, 19:33

Just in case somebody isn't aware, this game will be running tonight (Monday 9th April) from 5:00pm - 9:00pm.

The party consists of:
Devastator Marine (Stuart)
2 Assault Marines (Mark and Keith)
Librarian (Me)
Tactical Marine (Peter)
Techmarine (Liam)

If anyone else is planning on joining then an Apothecary would be most helpful. Characters can be rolled tonight at the session.
Niko
Niko

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko 2012-04-10, 10:45

Well that wasn't a complete failure.
At this point I'd recommend either creating a new thread for tracking the game, or renaming this one (via admin intervention).
The logical choices for naming are either the planned scenario - "Deathwatch: The Emperor Protects" - or the squad designation - "Deathwatch: Kill-Team Seraph".

EDIT: After browsing the Core Rulebook, two things have come to my attention:

• Only one squad ability may be active at one time, therefore we should not have been allowed to use Lead By Example and Strongpoint simultaneously. (Ref. P220 - "Sustaining Squad Mode Abilities")
  • Space Marines are only subject to chapter-specific abilities if they are also of the same chapter. As none of us are Ultramarines, nobody should have been allowed to benefit from Lead By Example. (Ref. P219 - "Using Chapter Specific Abilities")
Hate to be a rules geek, but we're still learning the system and these seem kinda important. Otherwise we'd sustain Lead By Example endlessly, which is a little ridiculous.

Also, I'm still a little unsure about how the power level affects the Focus Power Test for Psychic Powers. "You may add a bonus to your Focus Power Test equal to 5 times the Psy Rating used for the power." (Ref P185 - "Focus Power Test") Does this mean that using a power at normal (unfettered) level with my Psy Rating of 3, I get to add 15 (5 x PR) to my Focus Power Test, and if I was pushing then I'd get to add 30 (5 x (PR + 3))? The fact that it immediately follows a sentence about Opposed Will Power tests leads me to believe that it may only be incurred in these Opposed tests, and I can't find any statement elsewhere that pushing a power makes it easier to cast.
Furthermore, the two example scenarios on P185 and P186 seem to suggest that using an unfettered power is a WP+0 test, and that pushing a power is a WP+10 test, with no apparent link to the caster's Psy Rating, nor an explanation of why the characters in the examples are testing with or without the bonus.

I'm sure I'm getting this confused somewhere, but all the information in the book is vague and open to interpretation.

EDIT II - EDIT HARDER:
After a look through the Living Errata for more information on how power level affects Psychic Powers, it states that "A Focus Power Test is a Challenging (+0) Willpower Test that determines whether a psychic power functions correctly." The only thing the Errata adds to this is that the test is at +0. This explicit statement, with no mention of alteration for power level also suggests that power level has no effect on the focus power test.

I'm so confused.

EDIT III - THE EDIT STRIKES BACK:
After a little problem solving and creative thinking, it seems that the example given on P185 of the core rulebook (Librarian pushes Smite, makes WP+10 test) has been modified due to short range, and that pushing has no effect on the focus power test at all. Modifiers must only apply to Opposed Willpower tests.

I think I'm done editing for one night.
Niko
Niko

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisper 2012-04-10, 23:12

Greetings,

Oh dear. Now I have added incentive to be even more of a rules geek.

As a note, now that we are using these rules, Squad Mode Abilities will only work if you are within 30 metres of myself, the squad leader. And you can see me, "Visual Range". Over extending yourselves may snap you into solo mode without meaning to. This has happened before, apologies.

In the case of two Squad Mode Abilities being active at the same time, apologies. English clearly was not the primary language of whomever wrote the opening sentence to "Sustaining Squad Mode Abilities".

"Many Squad Mode abilities can be maintained indefinably (Edit: Indefinitely) provided that the Battle-Brother remains in Squad Mode".

Indefinably - "Impossible to Define, Describe, Analyse"

In other news I am able to confer upon everyone in the squad my chapter abilities because I am a Ultramarine. It does mean when I activated the Lead by Example ability I had to spend a fate point but I do not mind. (1/3 Fate Points left)

As far as Psychic Powers are performed the rules for Death Watch may be entirely different from Dark Heresy and from Rogue Trader, Black Crusade. If all you need is a single Focus Test.

As with most rules this is left to a GMs discretion, would the rules be easier to interpret if they were the more refined rules of Black Crusade or Dark Heresy? So far Death Watch rules appear to be transient.

Except when it comes to Swift Attack and Lightning Attack of course good descriptions there.

Regards,

Peter.
Whisper
Whisper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko 2012-04-10, 23:51

I always tried to ensure I was within support range, but it's easy to lose track.
I was a little confused, as Lead By Example wouldn't make sense if unusable on other chapters, so glad that it can still be used.
I'm pretty sure I understand the Psychic Powers now, standard Focus Power Test, add bonuses if it's opposed. Will run all of it by Lynne though
Niko
Niko

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyn_Ryu 2012-04-11, 01:15

Guys,

You're not getting XP until the end of the mission because in Deathwatch your experience is based off of mission objectives. Also this helps me since you won't be able to rank up/gain new abilities in the middle of a mission. The next session will be Monday the 23rd of April and I hope to get through this scenario *fingers crossed*.
Wyn_Ryu
Wyn_Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisper 2012-04-24, 11:35

Greetings,

What follows is my attempt at the report for our first mission.

// Transmission Start //

++AAR Avalos

To whom it may concern,

So begins the After Action Report for kill-team //Data Omitted// on the Imperium classified Agri world of Avalos, Squad Leader Lucien the Stoic reporting.

Overview
Initial brief of our mission on Avalos was optimistic, Imperium intelligence suggested a minor Tyrranic insurgency. The truth of the matter was that the planet had fallen victim to the vile predations of hive fleet Dagon itself.

Insertion
After breaking warp within the Avalos system we immediately came under attack from a persistent and vicious swarm of Tyrranids. Only the heroic efforts of the loyal citizens aboard the Valiant allowed our drop onto the planet itself. May the emperor speed their passage to the hereafter.

Local Intel
Once insertion was complete we confronted and dispatched rebellious elements who openly attacked members of the PDF. Knowing that the emperor's justice had to be applied the kill-team quickly put the rebels to the sword. In doing so we were able to regroup with the remnants of a PDF detachment.

After discussion with the leader of the PDF element it was revealed that she was no mere soldier but instead Agent of the Throne Syndalla under the command of Inquisitor Kalistradi. Unfortunately we learned from the agent that the Inquisitor had been missing for quite some time, a matter of great concern considering the capabilities of such a person.

Resupply and Regroup
Once all had been learned that was necessary I moved the kill-team to the south of the city in order to gather together as many estranged elements of the PDF as possible. En route to our first objective, a supply warehouse, we came into contact with a Tyrranid Genestealer, a particularly insidious scout genus of the hive. Using superior tactics we easily dispatched the foe.

Upon arriving at the warehouse we again found PDF elements engaged with rebels. We proceeded to rout the enemy from the field using application of shock and awe tactics. Once regrouped with the PDF element we resupplied from the stocks at the warehouse and proceeded to the PDF base, looking to bolster our force with additional assets.

Arriving at the base we found it under attack by rebels again, by now we had reasoned that the rebels seemed to be far too coordinated for a simple insurgency.

Again through use of the Codex on matters of war we applied ourselves to the task of purging the rebels from the field.

Complications
Once the site was secured we assessed the situation as a whole. Though the tactic I had chosen to employ was working it would have taken to long for us to regroup all the PDF forces into a cohesive element. Instead we left the PDF forces we had recovered from the Warehouse at the PDF base believing it to be a defensible strong point.

At this point we received vox communication from Syndalla that indicated she required our assistance in her push upon the "Rag Markets". Moving on foot we quickly made our way to Syndalla's side, though we did encounter additional Rebel and Tyrannid elements we were able to proceed without much difficulty.

Astropathic Communications
After regrouping with Syndalla and her PDF forces we again split off and moved to the Magistria district whereupon we encountered defence forces that attempted to bar our passage into the district. We effected entry into the district using diplomatic methods. The defence forces were quite well disposed to our wishes once we had confirmed our authority.

Moving swiftly onwards we headed to the 'House of Echoes' wherein resided the Astrotelepathica member who would send out our warning to Imperium command. Unfortunately we encountered guards on the residence that would not permit our entry into the tower. After conferring with advice from the Librarian we dispatched the guards using non-lethal methods and effected our entry into the house, after sufficient warning was given to those within.

Inside we encountered the astropath who, after we confirmed our mission, sent our message of warning. Cryptic as most people in touch with the warp are she also provided us with a message in return.

Being on Macragge before the arrival of Hive Fleet Behemoth the warnings of the astropath were immediately identifiable to me as the precursors to a Tyrannid invasion.

The Riddle
Though the members of our kill-team are well learned in the art of combat. We required outside assistance to solve the riddle the telepath had provided. After asking Syndalla about the message she clearly directed us to a promethium facility in the Fabrica district.

The End
After gaining entrance into the sewers beneath the facility we managed to navigate to the location of a Broodlord. The one Tyrranid who could possibly be behind the planets current troubles.

The beast was easily dispatched, again through the application of superior tactics, weaponry and skill. The Codex provides.

Evaluation
As a cohesive unit the kill-team carried out my orders without question. In some instances however members of the kill-team acted without thought of honour. I hope that this can be drilled out of them in the months to come.

Recommendations
Brother Librarian - Provided sound advice when it was needed in order to distil the best outcome from a chaotic situation. Commendation.
Battle Brother Mark - Obeyed my orders without thought for personal safety and followed through even when placed in harms way because of it. Commendation.
Lord Governor Thorsholt - I would submit my recommendation that an investigation is carried out on this nobles estates and finances in order to discover why, amidst a Tyrannid infestation and a civil rebellion he saw fit to abandon his own mandate as governor and sequester himself within his hall?

May Imperial justice account in all balance. The Emperor Protects.

// Transmission Ends // EOF

I hope this is sufficient.

Regards,

Peter.

P.S. Why I was nervous when I heard about the effect on the warp. Link
Whisper
Whisper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisper 2012-04-30, 05:41

Greetings,

Point of Inquiry, will Deathwatch be running through the exam period? (Basically: How long until we finish for summer?)

If the game is continuing after the 26th of May I will regretfully be unable to attend. Someone else will need to play as Squad Leader.

Rules
Couple of minor rules, I believe I discussed the former with Lynne. Makes the game slightly more interesting, if all the more difficult.

Cohesion, pg. 212 DW-CRB
This section details rules for Cohesion tests the Squad Leader must perform to stop the loss of Cohesion Points.

Fear, pg. 277 DW-CRB (Section: And They Shall Know No Fear...)
This section details rules for Cohesion damage from fear causing enemies.

Regards,

Peter.
Whisper
Whisper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyn_Ryu 2012-05-06, 03:56

Just to let everyone know I am not running Deathwatch this Monday (i.e. 7/5/12) due to impending exams for the majority of us.

I intend to run the next scenario on Thursday the 17th if that's ok with everyone? I'm going to be free all day that day so when would be best for those that work? (why yes, I am directing this at you Grimwald/Keith)

If Thursdays work for everyone I will probably be running Deathwatch weekly over the summer for those that remain in Aberdeen. And random Toon sessions as well for this interested in the insanity, but I should probably make another thread for that at a later date.
Wyn_Ryu
Wyn_Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimwald 2012-05-06, 04:43

Well I say. My work hasn't gotten around to making that week yet so I can't say yet. If this week is anything to go by I will probably be working 5-8. So an early start to the game would be preferable.
Grimwald
Grimwald

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyn_Ryu 2012-05-15, 23:12

Hi everyone,

Just posting to make sure everyone is aware I intend to run Deathwatch this Thursday from 12pm to 4pm.
Whisper, would it be possible for you to bring along the map of Lordsholme with you? If not, could you tell me so I can print off another one? Please and thank you.

Hint for the session: remember Brother Lucien's worry about the astropath's message? It's about to come true.

Have fun,

Wyn_Ryu
Wyn_Ryu
Wyn_Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisper 2012-05-16, 04:55

Greetings,

I have the map of Lordsholme. I will make sure to bring it along with me.

So, I suspect horrible beasties are going to be in plentiful supply on Thursday.

Regards,

Peter.
Whisper
Whisper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-05-24, 20:46

Hello

I am not in a state to go to the game today. I'm also not running my game.
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimwald 2012-05-24, 20:48

NOOOOOOO!!!
Grimwald
Grimwald

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-05-24, 22:38

Grimwald wrote:NOOOOOOO!!!

LISTEN BRO I'LL BE THERE IN SPIRIT. GO WHACK SOME STUFF. FOR THE EMPEROR N SHIT.

Wow.. I am really bad Space Marine. That's exactly how they speak.
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyn_Ryu 2012-05-28, 07:30

Right, I probably should have done this Thursday night but oh well.

Summary of the mission: Oblivion's Edge (AKA Get The Hell Off Of Avalos Before The Tyranids Eat Us! or Into the Belly Of The Beast!)

Primary Objectives Completed: 2
Secondary Objectives Completed: 2 1/2 Evil or Very Mad (why do you guys do this to me?)
Targets of Opportunity Completed: 2

Total Experience Gained: 1300
Total Renown Gained: 8 (I refuse to give you guys half a Renown)

Also Brother Lucien the Stoic/Whisper/P-Dawgg/etc, may I please get a mission report before you go off on your pilgrimage to Macragge?
Wyn_Ryu
Wyn_Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post by SyrupWink 2012-05-29, 03:06

Wyn_Ryu wrote:before you go off on your pilgrimage to Macragge?

Don't you mean "go off on your honeymoon with Fleet Commander Cobb?"

EDIT: May be a little bit late for tomorrow's game due to work. On til 12, though like Nic's game on Tuesday, I'm likely to get away early.
SyrupWink
SyrupWink

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko 2012-06-21, 10:57

// "The Price of Hubris" Post-Mission Report //

Squad Leader: Brother Astelan (Consecrator Librarian)

Mission Brief:
The Kill-team received a plea for help from the Rogue Trader Diaz Lan regarding the reintegration of agri-world "Aurum" into the Imperium of Man. Aurum held strategic advantage with regards to supplying ongoing crusades. Deathwatch involvement was due to a suspected xenos infestation hidden among the population, evidenced by several similar murders, including that of a Sister Hospitaller.

Mission Objectives:
  • Discover what is committing the murders on Aurum.
  • Eliminate the threat on Aurum.
  • Convince the Aurans to re-assimilate into the Imperium.
Mission Summary:
  • While en route to Aurum the kill-team were all simultaneously engaged by Servitors of the ruinous powers. Minor injury sustained by Brother Ralfen, recieved treatment in the ship's med bay.
  • The kill-team was deployed to Haistand, capital city of Aurum.
  • Made contact with Caele Rylus Darkscourge
  • Performed the necessary warrior rite of passage to gain the trust of the population. The kill-team hunted a midasaur without the aid of their Astartes equipment.

• Permitted access to the settlement of Grensvayl, suspected site of infestation. Locals attempted primitive extermination, followed by quarantine.
  • Discovered and extracted three Aurum warriors from the quarantine zone. Two were discovered to be infected, however protocols were enforced and they were swiftly euthanised.
  • Extracted warriors reported an ambush in the orchard, suspected Karthas set up ambush and fled.
  • Attacked by Tyranid Genestealers during the extraction.

• Moved to the orchard after reports that the xenos were centralised around this area. All xenos were purged.
  • Followed warp signatures to nearby cliffside, found cave entrance hidden below.
  • Discovered corpse of Dark Mechanicus Tech Priest, possible relation to Chaotic Servitors, no evidence.
  • Squad Leader separated from Kill-team, encountered a Chaos Space Marine.
  • Exterminated the traitor, but sustained heavy injury. Regained consciousness to discover lost Consecrator artefact.
  • Kill-team was ambushed by infected Aurums and Genestealers while the Squad Leader was in battle.
  • Brother Astelan relinquished command to Brother Logan.
  • Pursued suspected heretic to no avail, Aurans report a sole fleeing Astartes, no other Astartes were operating on Aurum.

• Returned to Haistand, attended celebration in the Kill-team's honour to avoid disrespect and to promote the Imperial Creed.
  • Convinced the Caele to reintegrate Aurum into the Imperium of Man.
  • Large Tyranid assault on the celebration led by a Broodlord, Kill-team assisted by Aurans repelled and defeated the xenos.
  • Prevented assassination of the Caele by Karthas, who now displayed signs of infection. Terminated.
Mission Status: All primary objectives completed.

Commendations:
The Assault Marines' aerial capabilities proved crucial for reconnaissance and evacuation.
Brother Logan relieved Brother Astelan of command, leading the squad to success against the xenos horde.

Footnotes: Brother Astelan will be dealt with accordingly by Supreme Grand Master Azrael (Dark Angels Chapter Master) and ///ENTRY NOT FOUND/// (Consecrators Chapter Master). Removed from service in the Deathwatch until futher notice.
Niko
Niko

Back to top Go down

Post by SyrupWink 2012-06-28, 09:23

Won't be able to attend tomorrow's game I'm afraid. Lost my debit card, so I have pretty much no access to money for the next few days until I get a new card issued.
SyrupWink
SyrupWink

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyn_Ryu 2012-07-13, 07:59

Hi guys,

There won't be Deathwatch running for a few weeks since I intend to run Toon instead. Mostly so I can try out the insanity but also because you guys are getting very ridiculous very fast. Can those of you that are interested in Toon but haven't got character sheet please get in touch so I can print off some for you?

Anyway, onto experience and renown. Since everyone is getting a mix I'm going to type out each person's gain individually.

Keith - 500 XP, 2 Renown.
Julie (are you joining permenantly or was this a one off?) - 150 XP, 1 Renown.
Mark - 550 XP, 4 Renown, 1 Fate Point.
Nic - 550 XP, 4 Renown, 1 Fate Point.
Peter - 150XP, 1 Renown.
Stuart - 550XP, 4 Renown.

I am willing to let people give me reasons for extra XP/Renown/etc. should they be reasonable. I cannot guarantee that these reasons will be accepted.

P.S. Medicae should only be healing wounds equal to the Intelligence Bonus of the Apothecary on lightly wounded characters and take a full action from the Apothecary and the patient. There is no 1d10 addition to the healing. "A successful Medicae Test removes Damage equal to the character's Intelligence Bonus on lightly damaged characters, or 1 Damage from heavily or critically damaged characters. Performing First Aid is a full action round. First Aid may only be applied to each wound once and is a full action round by you and your patient." Page 102 of Deathwatch Core Rulebook. For future reference.

Wyn_Ryu
Wyn_Ryu

Back to top Go down

Deathwatch - The Emperor Protects Empty Mission summary + Requistion

Post by Wyn_Ryu 2012-08-15, 00:12

You guys receive this message from your Watch Captain.

Battle-Brothers,

The Inquistion has received unsettling reports regarding the planet Rheelas in the Quarantine Zone. They speak of the rise of a powerful xenos inspired rebellion, unifying the world into a single focussed rebellion against the Imperium. In response, Warmaster Tetrarchus has issued an order for Imperial strike forces in the region to put down the uprising swiftly and without mercy. Three Space Marine Chapters have responded to the Warmaster's appeal for aid and have sent forces there. However, the reports state that there is a great deal of friction and mistrust between the Chapters and that this conflict is growing worse.

I suspect that there is much more at stake upon Rheelas than meets the eye, and my reading of the Emperor's Tarot likewise suggests caution. We Battle-Brothers of the Long Vigil... we of the Deathwatch have great experience with bringing together Space Marines from different Chapters for a common goal; this makes your Kill-team well-suited to bring the friction under control before it escalates.

Battle-Brothers, I charge you with settling this feud. Remember that we have no authority over them, nor they over us. Therefore, use your best judgement to resolve the situation. I trust you shall do your utmost to remain calm and remember the teachings of the Codex. In addition, the conquest of Rheelas is important to the Warmaster, so I instruct you to assist the Space Marine forces in retaking this world.

Should you fail here, the Crusade, the Reach, and the Adeptus as a whole may well suffer greatly as a consequence.

Requisition: 50
Wyn_Ryu
Wyn_Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-09-15, 00:28

Mission Report

From Brother Arkios, appointed as Squad Leader for this mission.

This mission report is regarding the mission to Rheelas to ensure the full cooperation of the Space Marine chapters on the ground to deal with this focused rebellion and to rout out the source of this rebellion swiftly.

On landing, the Deathwatch team learned the reasons for the Space Marine chapter's (The Blood Angels lead by Captain Akhutai, The Iron Hands lead by Captain Felross and the Space Wolves lead by Captain Tibus). The Blood Angels wanted to head straight to the source of the rebellions signal at the floating city of Helsmark (or Sacrena as the locals of this planet call it), the Space Wolves meanwhile wanted to investigate the Granite Spire and the Iron Hands wanted to move to search for any survivors and extra military assistance.

The Deathwatch team decided to assist the Iron Hands to find any other survivors and assistance. We discovered that a frigate was firing upon the civilian cities supposedly issued by the Space Wolves. Once this was dealt with, the Deathwatch and Iron Hands moved to Helsmark to assist the Blood Angels on taking the city.

With the Emperor on our side, the coalition of forces removed the anti-air turrets of the city and the resistance on the surface. We received a distress signal from under the city from Captain Akhutai and went to search.

On our journey, we were attacked by supposed Marines of the Iron Hands. Although, on their swift deaths we discovered that they were actually traiters from the Alpha Legion. A Heritek was found and the augmented caster used to make the signal to Adarum was used to cancel the bombing raids and an unintelligible password was used that only a few people could know and very few could guess. Our Voxes went down and the city started to flood.

With the knowledge that there were were Alpha Legionaires operating on this planet, the Blood Angels and Iron Hands moved on Granite Spire to join the Space Wolves.

With a speech on loyalty to the Emperor and coming together to rout the traiters, the chapters banded together to handle this threat.

After many battles, we came face to face with multiple squads of the Traitorous Chapters. We learned of the fact that they were trying to open a gateway to the Warp and need the "head of a Space Marine". Also, that a demon had acquired a vessel and on the death of the vessel, a Demon Prince would be born.

Understanding this significant threat, we decided to make sure the vessel would not be filled just knocked unconscious. Unfortunately, the vessel stabbed himself and the Demon Prince was born.

While the other squads of the Loyalists made their glorious mark on the Traitors, we of the Deathwatch and the Captain Akhutai, Captain Tibus and Captain Felross dealt with this beast with the Emperor giving us a divine favour to rout this demon to whence it came. The demon prince was moved back to the Warp and the rest of the Traitor legions were swiftly dealt with.

The cohesion of the Deathwatch team was magnificent with each and every member assisting in the Divine Fight.

Brother Arkios

Last edited by Azgoron on 2012-09-15, 23:25; edited 1 time in total
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-09-15, 00:31

Out of Character:

My memory is significantly hindered so I may have got the ordering of the events a little wrong but at least I got the gist (I think scratch ).

Mark
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum