BRAMM Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolf Apocalypse- Open to all drop in/out game

3 posters

Go down

Werewolf Apocalypse- Open to all drop in/out game Empty Werewolf Apocalypse- Open to all drop in/out game

Post by BloodDiamond 2012-08-27, 20:06

In the far future, everything has gone wrong.

As a fledgling werewolf you discover yourself in the middle of the apocalypse. As the werewolf society breaks down, you are given two choices, Die trying or let the world die.

Room will be C37 Saturday 12 till 4PM

As this game is an opt in after a tester mission if you've never played, I'm unsure of numbers, at present I have;

People interested
Lynne

Maybe after tester mission
Keith

People who've said yes(this can be retracted...)
Liam, John, Mark, Eleanor, George S. and peter

If I've forgotten you, first of sorry, just say
If you're interested in the tester(even if you don't want to play the game necessarily) Just ask

Last edited by BloodDiamond on 2012-10-02, 01:02; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating info)
BloodDiamond
BloodDiamond

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Apocalypse- Open to all drop in/out game Empty room booked

Post by BloodDiamond 2012-09-25, 22:11

The room has been booked for 12 until 4 for any interested player come along this week for character gen/how the system works
BloodDiamond
BloodDiamond

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Apocalypse- Open to all drop in/out game Empty Re: Werewolf Apocalypse- Open to all drop in/out game

Post by BloodDiamond 2012-10-15, 18:53

can i bug people to write things up after sessions please....
BloodDiamond
BloodDiamond

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Apocalypse- Open to all drop in/out game Empty Re: Werewolf Apocalypse- Open to all drop in/out game

Post by Azgoron 2012-10-20, 21:09

Hello

With all regrets, I believe I am not going to come to this game anymore. I feel I basically need more free time and I've been rather silly with my lack of Honours being done.

Good luck with the rest of the pack Smile
Mark
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

https://bramms.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisper 2012-10-23, 00:57

Greetings,

In case anyone was wondering, this is what my character looks like.

Werewolf Apocalypse- Open to all drop in/out game 8112648077_bac741e015

Just my own observations.

The pack I have been made part of has moved to a forest of metal that smells like [Sweat and Smoke], the noise here is louder than the forests of my home it is hard to hear individuals amongst the trees.

I have explored the forest and found several hiding places from which to observe the woods. The hunting in this forest is difficult, the only real animal to hunt is a small mountain lion of some sort.

Outside of the forest I have come across a Sept of werewolves who are known as [Smell of clean grass and lavender]. The one of my form there has proven most friendly.

There are strange smells I have been tracking as my task in the forest. One is of [Twilight and Moss] I have not encountered something like this before and it appears to have the ability to mask it's trial, I am worried.

I have been sent by my Beta to the [Smell of clean grass and lavender] to arrange a meeting between them and my Alpha and Beta.

Once I have arranged the meeting I shall return to hunt the [Twilight and Moss]
Regards,

Peter.

P.S. Every evening at dusk I will be performing the howl as is tradition. From different locations around the city. (OOC)
Whisper
Whisper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Apocalypse- Open to all drop in/out game Empty Initiation Map

Post by BloodDiamond 2012-10-23, 06:03

in other news, the Google Maps for this...

View Werewolf places in a larger map

If you want to add anything, or change things, give me a shout
BloodDiamond
BloodDiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down