BRAMM Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep on The Borderlands (Pathfinder)

4 posters

Go down

Keep on The Borderlands (Pathfinder) Empty Keep on The Borderlands (Pathfinder)

Post by Wr4thch!ld 2012-01-05, 08:11

Iv finally made an account! Now to explain this insanity.

For about half of last year or so iv been running an open table game based around the classic Module Keep on The Borderlands.

What that means is that players can drop in and drop out as they please, and the party for will consist of whoever is available that session.

Players can create characters at the table or use a 1st lvl pregen.

The game will usually be held at 4pm on Tursdays. Feel free to come along, will post the date of the first session of the year when i know when it is.

I'l also post background information when I have time (or when I'm not playing Skyrim Very Happy ).

Last edited by Wr4thch!ld on 2012-02-22, 11:22; edited 2 times in total
Wr4thch!ld
Wr4thch!ld

Back to top Go down

Keep on The Borderlands (Pathfinder) Empty Re: Keep on The Borderlands (Pathfinder)

Post by Niko 2012-01-08, 14:07

Have the pre-generated characters already been made? I got the Pathfinder Beginner Box at Xmas (to get some really basic GM experience) and it has four level 1 pregens, if that's of any use. That said I'm sure there's more online, as well as much better ones.
Niko
Niko

http://start2play.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Keep on The Borderlands (Pathfinder) Empty Re: Keep on The Borderlands (Pathfinder)

Post by Wr4thch!ld 2012-01-09, 01:42

I was planning to use the pathfinder society pregens, although the sheets aren't very user friendly so the beginner's ones would probably work better.

I was actually hoping to get the Beginner box for Christmas but alas, it was not to be Sad. Although it would make a useful Bramms purchase (hint hint Wink) .

Wr4thch!ld
Wr4thch!ld

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko 2012-01-09, 04:03

Well I'll bring the pregens with me. They're really good for beginners, as the sheets have a heap of info for new players and directions of which stats are important.
The Beginner Box is surprisingly good but it only takes characters to level 5, at which point you're supposed to move onto the core rulebook. As a complete newbie I've found it to be great though.
Niko
Niko

http://start2play.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wr4thch!ld 2012-02-10, 05:55

Alright guys the next session of this will be on the 20th, during boardgaming.

A small reminder of area's you can go to adventure:

- The thawn cave hasn't been cleared out yet.

- theirs that cavern you thought might of had undead in it, but it turned out they were actually some kind of extra planer race who looked like mummies due to the sticky substance that made up their skin.

- And their is of course the Caves Of Chaos, which themselves have multiple entrances. Some of you have explored the goblin territory a little (not to be confused with the goblin cave in the swamp).

Also It should be noted once again that new players are welcome.
Wr4thch!ld
Wr4thch!ld

Back to top Go down

Post by Wr4thch!ld 2012-02-19, 12:02

I have been convinced by Julie to switch this to thursdays, starting the 23rd. Will edit the first post to reflect this.
Wr4thch!ld
Wr4thch!ld

Back to top Go down

Post by Wr4thch!ld 2012-02-22, 11:26

Have changed the first post to show 4pm as the timeslot, however this week while i will be around earlier, the room will probably be booked for five. Feel free to come find me before hand in the union to ask questions. I will probably be sitting with a stack of pathfinder books somewhere study.
Wr4thch!ld
Wr4thch!ld

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyn_Ryu 2012-02-22, 22:33

Hey ho,

I'm going to be in lectures til 5 every Thursday. Will it be ok if I turn up at least an hour late to each session or will I just not bother coming?
Wyn_Ryu
Wyn_Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Wr4thch!ld 2012-02-23, 00:03

Considering the first hour will usually be devoted to character creation, that should be fine. Very Happy
Wr4thch!ld
Wr4thch!ld

Back to top Go down

Post by Wr4thch!ld 2012-03-01, 02:06

Just letting everyone know that I'l be leaving the game at 7pm to go to a pub quiz. Feel free to use the room for whatever once im gone.
Wr4thch!ld
Wr4thch!ld

Back to top Go down

Post by Wr4thch!ld 2012-03-09, 01:06

Really sorry guy's, thought I was over my cold but apparently not, so I won't be running the game today.

Wr4thch!ld
Wr4thch!ld

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisper 2012-03-09, 04:03

Greetings,

No problem, will give me more excuses to make up my Alchemist, Dwarf Alchemist!

Hope to see you tomorrow, maybe.

Regards,

Peter.
Whisper
Whisper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wr4thch!ld 2012-04-18, 02:15

Hey guys sorry about the web silence, next session should be this Thursday (the 19th), same time and place. Hope to see you guys there.
Wr4thch!ld
Wr4thch!ld

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down